Saturday, October 11, 2008

Obama is made of awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWR5wyoIM68

WHOOYEAH. I love Obama's calm, confident demeanor. THIS is what we need in a leader, peeps. Not a 'maverick', but someone who genuinely gives a shit about doing his job responsibly.

Don't get me wrong, I love mavericks....in their place. Which is the Old West. But Washington? Not so much.

I seem to recall another Washington outsider maverick-y type....someone who charmed the American people with his ability to seem like someone you could have a beer with. I also remember that, for eight years, it didn't go so well. We need someone who can truly perform this job with honor, compassion and responsibility.

I can't predict whether or not Obama can truly make things better. All I know is that he can keep them from getting worse.

No comments: