Sunday, March 8, 2009

HEY GUESS WHAT

Dear Menfolk, 20 and over:

I know stuff.

I do NOT need to be educated on politics. I can and do educate my own damn self with my IMPRESSIVE ability to READ and ABSORB. I have the SAT scores to prove I'm quite proficient at that.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm wrong, or somehow unable (due to presence of uterus and/or lack of age?) to process your line of thinking.

I am in fact capable of understanding your perspective. I just think it's bullshit.

This does not make me wrong.

And ESPECIALLY if you're a white guy.....shut up about racism. And sexism. You have absolutely no say in what constitutes racism and sexism, and what does not. People of color and women are supposed to do that. Because IT AFFECTS US DIRECTLY.

Stop telling us we're biased. Please. You just sound like an ass. It's the OTHER WAY AROUND, morons. Seriously, how have you survived this long?

So stop telling us we're 'just too sensitive' already. Put on your big boy pants, and admit that you don't know everything. It's OKAY. REALLY.

JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN, DAMMIT.

That is all.


Seethingly (not) yours,

Me

No comments: